Helpful information for new patients at Cabrini Clinic:
- First time patients are encouraged to make an intake appointment. Contact the medical social worker, Teresa Hernandez, at (313) 961-7863 extension #4.
- Patients may walk-in for a medical appointments.
- Medical clinic hours are:
- Tuesday at 5 p.m. – register at 4 p.m.
- Thursday at 1 p.m. – register at noon
- Thursday at 6 p.m. – register at 5 p.m.
- Please note: The medical clinic is closed whenever there is a 5th Tuesday or 5th Thursday in the month.
- Fasting blood draws are administered every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Mental health clinic every Wednesday at 3 p.m. – register at 2 p.m. (by appointment only; call to schedule).
- Other services provided:
- Podiatry clinic on the 3rd Monday of every month at 9 a.m. (by appointment only, call to schedule).
- Dermatology on the 2nd Tuesday of every month during medical clinic hours (by appointment only; call to schedule).
- Diabetic nutrition class on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 4 p.m. (no appointment necessary).
- We do not provide: Dental care, pediatrics, obstetrics or gynecology.
- We DO provide referrals for specialty care, dental and vision.