Helpful information for new and existing patients at Cabrini Clinic:
- First time patients are encouraged to make an intake appointment but it is not required. Contact the front desk for more information. (313) 961-7863 extension #2.
- Medical clinic hours are:
- Tuesday at 5 p.m. – register at 4 p.m.
- Thursday at 1 p.m. – register at noon
- Thursday at 6 p.m. – register at 5 p.m.
- Please note: The medical clinic is closed whenever there is a 5th Tuesday or 5th Thursday in the month.
- Fasting blood draws are administered every Thursday from 10 a.m. to noon.
- HIV and STD testing are done each Thursday BY APPOINTMENT – call 313.961.7863, x2 to Schedule
- Mental health clinic every Wednesday at 3 p.m. – register at 2 p.m. (by appointment only; call to schedule).
- Other services provided:
- Dermatology on the 2nd Tuesday of every month during medical clinic hours (no appointment necessary or call to schedule).
- Diabetic nutrition class and other Health Education Every Clinic Session (no appointment necessary or call to schedule).
- We do not provide: Dental care, pediatrics, obstetrics or gynecology.
- We DO provide referrals for Dental, Vision and Specialty care
- We have a special Vision program for Diabetic Patients. Please call to determine if you are eligible.
- www.vimeo.com/cabriniclinic has GREAT Videos to support your health. Check them out and Call Cabrini to talk with a Care Coordinator – 313.961.7863, extension 2
Every person who comes for care is helped to determine their eligibility for health insurance through the marketplace or Healthy Michigan Plan Medicaid. When a person is eligible – they may continue to come to Cabrini Clinic until they are securely established in their new medical home and they fully understand and are using their new health care coverage. We will CARE FIRST about every person until they can USE, UNDERSTAND and RETAIN their new coverage!